Sunday, January 15, 2017

A not-so-open-letter

              It’s been 2 months now since I feel this, the feeling of rejected. I just couldn’t sleep well and when I close my eyes what I see is you and I don’t know why I always daydream of you. A week ago, I’ve been trying to contact you. I really tried but I just don’t have the strength to read your reply telling me how happy you are pursuing your career and how inspired you are every time you see that Chinese-looking guy. I know you are trying to forget me or even regret that you knew me. But it’s ok, don’t worry, don't mind me, I’ll be fine maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next month but I hope it will not take a year to get over this pain. I just want to tell you to always look after yourself, never give up on your dreams and always ask for His guidance. Now I know that in love someone has really to experience a fall and I’m happy it was me. Someone has to endure the pain of loneliness like there will be no tomorrow and I’m happy it was me too because I don't want to see you crying. Yeah my heart is broken, but hey, it still beats, I’m still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment