I admit that I’m just one of the
thousands of Filipino people who has been craving for avocado. Yes, this is
about AVOCADO! This fruit is a seasonal craving that starts to make on the
market in the month of July and ends in September, maybe. I have always
been craving for this from the start of December. I always look for this
heaven thing everytime I go to the market but found nothing.
My
Lola was admitted in the hospital in Legazpi city due to severe pain. I felt
really down because I don’t want to see her suffering from any illness. So one
night while I was walking on the streetside of the city to buy food, from a far distance, I
already glanced on a small fruit stall with an old woman who is its vendor. And as
I went nearer, she suddenly told me this with a smile on her face "Igwa na
avocado." And behold there was really plenty of avocado! I couldn’t
believe it! I was standing in front of a stall with the fruit that I’ve been
looking for for like a year! So in response to her, I just suddenly smiled back
telling myself that I have to buy packs of that before I go home.
I
just want to post this to remind myslef and to share also with you guys on how
timely is the Work of the Lord. We dont really know on how or when He moves in our
lives even on little things. Truly, His plan is unexpected but well
orchestrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment